Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Myself


Hi everyone.. I am Joanna Marey Angel Fuerzas.. 18 years living in this world.. I am new in this blog.. I just want to describe myself.. I am 5'4 in height, I have a normal body size with a Filipina complexion.. I have long straight hair ( I love straight hairs).. Im not beautiful but I am pretty an cute.. Im funny.. A little bit stupid but smart.. I am a little bit boyish, but deep inside in my heart, ofcourse, I'm a girl soon to be a lady.. I like hanging out with my friends.. Im pretty good in dancing, acting and drawing.. But unfortunately, I am not blessed with a good voice.. But still, i can sing, during my shower time(hehehe)..I am a God-fearing person.. My great desire is to worship God..I love the color BLACK.. I really love it.. I am an anime and music lover.. I love playing my guitar.. I love alternative songs.. I used to play any ball games.. It is so fun.. I am cool.. Wanna have me as your friend?? Email me at black.rockizta@yahoo.com.ph or text me at my number 09052087485 or 09093690389.. Keep rockin' guyz.. God bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment