Sunday, February 22, 2009

I LOVE BLACK


BLACK, according to science, is the color that do not emit or reflect light on any part of the spectrum; they absorb all such frequencies of light.. But according to my own theory, black is the unexplainable color.. It is still visible and wonderful if you mixed it with the other color.. black never fades..

10 reasons why i LOVE BLACK..
1. For me, black is astig..
2. Black is hot and daring..
3. We can mixed black with the other color and still have a cool output..
4. There are no other kind of black..
5. Black is relaxing..
6. I am comfortable of wearing black shirts than colored shirts..
7. Black reflects my personality..
8. It is good in the eye..
9. Black is not totally means "NEGATIVE"..
10. Black is ROCKZ..


So, as you observed, I always wear black.. All my things are almost black.. Some people misunderstand the color black.. If they heard the word black, they discriminate it.. They thought that it is the color of the evil, a bad color, color of death.. But for me, it is not.. You can see goodness in the color black if you just try to love it.. Black brings goodness to anybody.. For instance, if you're fat and you wear black, you could be sexy.. If you want a color to mixed up with the bright color, you can use black,then, you can have a magnificent art.. Just try to appreciate the beauty of black, then, you will love it..

"I love BLACK forever".

No comments:

Post a Comment